Sunday, September 27, 2015

Open House

Hello lovely people!

So as you know I am moving to El Paso, Texas, and I have started to go through my things to start packing up. I have unearthed sooooo much of my artwork that I have hoarded to myself in the process! hahaha aaahhh!! I would hate to pack them up and have them sit in a box... they need to be out and on a wall where they can be loved and appreciated.. (I'm way too sentimental... haha). So.. I have decided to do a big blowout sale of all my stuff! Woot!

I have some things that are framed and/or mounted and ready to go, which will be full price. I also have A LOT of unframed raw work that will be sold at a very discounted price! So there will art available for aaalllllll prices ranges so you all can have a piece of me before I peace out to El Paso! All of them are originals so you will definitely get a one of a kind piece. Woot!




Here are the details my friends:


McKenzie Jones Art

Open House - Sale

Saturday, October 3, 2015

10 - 2

Orem, Utah (at my home)


For the sake of not putting my home address on the internet for everyone and their cat to see... leave your email in the comments or email me at mckenziejonesart@gmail.com for that info! I would looooove to see you all and would be so happy to find new homes for all my art (remember... I'm waaaay too sentimental). 

So thank you thank you thank you for your love and support and I hope to see you there!

Plus.. there will be refreshments and desserts.. so at least come for the free food ya? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS