Wednesday, May 13, 2015

bfa show opening night! - 3/24/15




My BFA show has come and gone and I cannot believe it is over and done with... that thing consumed my life! It sure felt good to see my work displayed in the Woodbury Art Museum along with other amazing artist whom I am very lucky to call my friends. It was so fun to have everyone come to support and take a peek into my soul! (also kind of scary).

Thank you thank you thank you to all who came and all who loved from afar... it was definitely a night that I will cherish. It gave me the motivation and confidence to keep doing what I am doing... and I love what I do.

So THANK YOU!



That's Austin in the background :)



My man

Momma's and sisters

My dad... we are awesome :)

Catherine Downing... my professor and mentor

Me and the one who has influenced me and my art the most... Brandi Stoneman



The End :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS